Counting your inventory physically can be daunting and a time-consuming process. Traditional challenges when counting field inventory include:
- Time required to count inventory.
- Inaccuracy of counts.
- Cost of counting.
- Infrequency of data capture.
- Disruption to operations.
TagMatiks FI overcomes those challenges as counts can be quickly conducted using RFID. Locations that used to take hours or even days will now take minutes. At the time of counting, the user is able to view relevant fields to the associated assets such as product numbers, serial numbers, descriptions and more. Users also have the option of adding line item notes as well as photographs at the time of counting.
In addition, the platform also has the following features to assist users and further provide visibility of field inventory:
- Offline mode counting — count without network connectivity and upload later.
- Capture GPS coordinates on an item level.
- Capture sub-location on an item level.