Xplorer is ONE SINGLE HARDWARE device that covers ALL RFID TESTING requirements making it the most flexible RFID test equipment on the market. Xplorer’s single hardware also provides a higher ROI for all customers who are investing into in-house RFID measurement capabilities. Xplorer is designed for open area tests and as a high-precision solution for measurements in an RF controlled environment using a portable or fixed RF test chambers The test equipment is controlled using a graphical user interface (GUI) with an additional application-programming interface (API) for the development of user-defined test sequences within standard development environment. The device operates within the frequency range of 800 MHz to 1 GHz and the measurement speed is below 1 second per frequency.
Some of the features that makes Xplorer unique to the market of RFID testing are:
- Its capability of testing the key performance metrics of the tag including the operating range of RAIN RFID tags.
- Testing the sensitivity of an RAIN RFID reader with defined precision over multiple parameters such as TX power and BLF.
- Xplorer is the market leader in compliance pretesting for Gen2 V2, SINIAV, ARTESP and Brasil-ID protocols both for tags and readers.
- Xplorer is the only tools to support chip design verification with extensive test capabilities covering tag access test such as read/write memory test, timing measurement, response strength test over frequencies and power levels and others.
- Xplorer can analyze the communication between RAIN RFID readers and tags with its advanced RAIN RFID application optimizer called Sniffer.